Great Quick Story:
A Little Girl Wanted to go to Disneyland to Meet Snow White. This little girl believed Snow White would help her make her dream come true. Her Dream was to see her Daddy come home from Afghanistan doing his tour in the Marines.
She met Snow White who took her to the Wishing Well and Snow White told her to make her wish and close her eyes and wish real strong…. When she opened up her eyes, her Daddy Magically appeared.
No Better place to make this happen than Disneyland.
IM NOT CRYING
Not time, not distance, not lifetimes can do more than momentarily interrupt the coexistence we are meant to shareRequested by anon
That’s why we can go.
woke up and wished that i was dead
with an aching in my head
i lay motionless in bed
i thought of you and where you’d gone
and let the world spin madly on
This raccoon never left the side of a cat who was dying of a tumor. The cat was comforted for the final hours of her life by her long time friend.
10 Things Your Dog Would Tell You..
- My life is likely to last 10 to 15 years. Any separation from you will be painful: remember that before you get me.
- Give me time to understand what you want of me.
- Place your trust in me- it is crucial to my well being.
- Do not be angry at me for long, and do not lock me up as punishment.
- You have your work, your entertainment,and your friends. I only have you.
- Talk to me sometimes. Even if I don’t understands your words, I understand your voice when it is speaking to me.
- Be aware that how ever you treat me, I will never forget.
- Remember before you hit me that I have teeth that could easily hurt you, but I choose not to bite you because I love you.
- Before you scold me for being uncooperative,obstinate,or lazy, ask yourself if something might be bothering me. Perhaps I might not be getting the right food, or I have been out too long, or my heart is getting to old and weak.
- Take care of me when I get old; you too will grow old. Go with me on difficult journeys. Never say: “I cannot bear to watch” or “Let it happen in my absence.” Everything is easier for me if you are there, even my death.
why do I cry so easy.
“I found my son sitting having a moment with his daddy (SFC Benjamin Wise) the other day. We lost him January 15 in Afghanistan… we cannot forget about the incredible loss these children must undertake.”
Every follower of mine should reblog this.
idgaf that this is color. it is so touching and tragic. everyone should reblog this no matter what your blog type is!!!
OMG ;( Stay strong little guy. </3
Be brave little man!
“I heard you, when you were talking to Peter. You told him that you were afraid. He assumed that you meant you were afraid for his safety, and of course you are, but I think we both know it’s more than that. You’re afraid that you will lose each other again. I’m trying to tell you that I see what you see. And that’s why this tape is so important. You must watch it and remember what you both had, what you still are, and you must hold on to that. You must face this pain together. The pain is her legacy to you both. It’s proof that she was here. I have experience with this, this sort of pain, and you can’t escape it by building walls around your heart. Or by breaking the universe. Or by vengeance. You lost each other once, but you have another chance.”
I don’t accept my son, Twirl. Yes you heard me right, I don’t accept my pink loving, princess dress, sassy dancing son. I don’t accept that he might be gay. I don’t accept that he is different. My son is someone I do not accept not because I don’t want to, but because I don’t have to.
I celebrate my son. I love and adore him, even the five year old things he does that drive me crazy (anyone else have a kid who won’t eat?!). To accept someone is to imply that something is wrong with them. I accept things like high gas prices, poison ivy and ironing. These are all things that I don’t necessarily like but they are a part of life and I accept them. There is nothing wrong with my son. There is nothing wrong with being gay. There is nothing wrong with being straight and preferring things outside your gender."
It’s tradition. I’m a traditional guy.You had me at give me the damn glock.
puck&rachel | Sometimes things are so different they don’t feel like they go together. But the big difference between them is what makes them great. Like chocolate and bacon.