"Lay with me Cersei, I incest"
Some people have these like fandom specific blogs and then there’s me:
Well Mr. Darcy and I are basically the same person bc I like to stare at attractive people from afar and I’m really bad at making conversation
ROBIN AT SOME POINT DURING TONIGHTS EPISODE WHEN HE WAS GUARDING REGINA’S HEART THOUGH
HE PROBABLY JUMPED AND POINTED HIS CROSSBOW AT SO MANY LITTLE CREATURES
"Personally, I really loved the finale. I think it’s incredibly admirable how Agent Maria Hill is so dedicated to her job that she’s willing to put up with being constantly creeped on by a guy who will not accept that this relationship is never happening even after nearly two decades, all to keep an eye on the reformed Willow Rosenburg and that shifty Dr. Horrible fellow. It was a shame how her junior agent couldn’t take it anymore and had to fake her own death so she could be reassigned, but can you blame her for getting out of that hot mess as soon as possible?"
Convo I just had with my dad
- Dad: hey I'm gonna go grocery shopping do you need anything?
- Me: uuuhhh....
- Me: contemplates wether or not I should ask him to get me pads since I need them desperately
- Dad: anything at all?
- Me: uh... Yeah.... Can you get me some pads
- Dad: Sure
- Me: Are you serious? Wouldn't you be embarrassed?
- Dad: Natalie, I'm a 56 year old man who has been buying pads for your mother for over 20 years. No I'm not embarrassed.
- Me: But I thought guys get squirmish when we ask them to buy this stuff for us
- Dad: boys are squirmish. Men will step out and buy you as many pads and tampons as you need. A man will understand that you cannot control your cycle and that this is a natural bodily process. So, if you ever find a guy who's too embarrassed to buy you pad just bleed on everything he owns.
- Me: OMG DAD
"The other day I was in the airport and somebody said to me, ‘Oh, my daughter is your biggest fan and she loves your work so much. Are you Taylor Swift?’ I was like, ‘Wow, that radiant youth cream works.’"